Saturday, February 7, 2009

Katherine and the Firebyrds!



When I first posted this track on my old blog, Mod-ified Music, it attracted a swarm of publicity and Internet chatter. And no wonder, as it is an amazing song, and by a relatively little-known girl singer to boot! Admittedly, the audio quality was not fantastic, because I taped it off the radio. Now, I finally have a higher fidelity version to share! This time, you can actually hear the little nuances like the Zombies-esque organs and Joe Meek guitars.

Katherine and The Firebyrds - He's Sure To Remember Me

Stream another of their songs, here.

3 comments:

supreme nothing said...

What a great song! I totally dig that guitar!

If the music is a fair indication, than Singapore was the place to be!

Mark said...

Very cool! I must have missed this one at mod-ified.

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi,
Thanks for the blogs. I find them well organised and informative.

Hope you can visit my blog at:
singapore60smusic.blogspot.com
and provide some comments.

Cheers,
Andy

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey